When you see this video, it means you have fully understood the concept of the new product 9H+. Please contact your dealer if you request further information, thank you!
Now, let’s experience the robustness and strong durability with 9H+.
Making the structure of the clear coat layer leveled and synchronized.
Important! Considering the unevenness of baked paints and different paint conditions of each car, it must be polished with Nano-Primer first to make the molecules of the paint surface compact and smooth. This will greatly improve the coating effect.
1. Clay with Nano-Primer by hand polish to create an identity and leveled paint surface.
2. Use Nano-Cleaner to clean the mini bonnet.
As we have cleaned the paint surface thoroughly, you can see the black stains created by the marker pen cannot be removed, and what is worse is that the stains spread over a wider surface as we tried to clean it!
1. Use the marker pen to make sure there are stains created on the surface of the mini bonnet, if not repeat steps 1&2 until stains can be noticed visibly.
Use paper tape to separate the coating area from the uncoated area, and we are ready to apply the 9H+ BaseCoat and 9H+ TopCoat.
1. Gently apply the BaseCoat in rotation mode with a sponge and white suede cloth.
2. Wait for 1 minute to do leveling.
3. Wipe down any residue and level the surface with a microfiber towel.
4. Wait for 1hour to apply the second layer.
5. Gently apply the BaseCoat in rotation mode with a sponge and white suede cloth.
6. Wait for 1 minute to do leveling.
7. Wipe down any residue and level the surface with a microfiber towel.
8. Wait for the BaseCoat to cure after 12 hours.
9. Gently apply the TopCoat in a straight direction with a sponge and white suede cloth.
10. Wait for 1 minute to do leveling.
11. Wipe down any residue and level the surface with a microfiber towel.
It takes 3 days with normal air drying for the coating to be fully cured. Then we can start to verify if the coating has been applied well on the paint surface. Observe the difference between the coated surface and the uncoated area.
1. Use the quality assurance kit to verify how many times the marker pen will damage the coating.
2. Repeat the test until the stains on the coated surface cannot be wiped off, which means that the coating has worn out.
3. Observe the water beading effect and how many times the coating will be worn out by the marker pen and constant frictions.
IG tag @kubebond_official
FB tag @@kubebondofficial
Assuring the quality of the coating
Do not continue testing if a level was not passed.